Monday, June 30, 2008

Currently, I am trying to upload and resize all the pictures I want to post. But before I get to that, let me share with you how GREAT my night was last night...

Joel decided to wake up every hour crying and wanting to nurse...so I finally caved in and just let him nurse, all STINKING night long! That's right, my fat boy probably just got fatter, and I don't care. My sanity is far more important at the present time.

I am trying to figure out why God gave me a semi-difficult baby. Aurora was so good, I mean, occasionally she would cry for teething, but this is the second night in a row Joel hasn't slept well. I thought maybe he was teething, but I guess not, nothing has cut through yet. OH please pray that the Lord will teach me what he needs to without losing too much sleep. Maybe he figures fatigue is a good thing for me? I don't know. I'm sure there is something to learn.

On the subject of listening to God, I prayed about moving here before we did. I had a feeling we should and knew things would work out to our advantage if we did. I have yet to figure out why. Maybe losing Dillon and getting to spend time with him was part of it, but there has got to be more. I feel it. Anyway, pray that I can hear His plans for our life.

I went to a beautiful wedding on Saturday. Ryan and Stacy wrote their own vows and had a really cool wedding all around. I absolutely LOVE how they put God first in their lives and love each other BECAUSE of Him. It's beautiful. Reminds me of why I married Alley in the first place.

Okay, back to the pictures...will put a new post up with them in a bit.

God Bless!

><> In Him <><

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin, Brandy, & Kaleb said...

The pictures of the house look great! But the pictures of the kids look even better! It's about time you started updating this thing! :)

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home