Thursday, July 03, 2008

This post isn't much about my beautiful children, while they are absolutely ADORABLE and PERFECT! I love them so much. I will dedicate a post to them later with pictures. This post is more to share because I want to share something I found wonderful!

It never ceases to amaze me when God shows me something so clear. When I left Alley, I was depressed and bitter. I maybe left him for a little longer than I should have, but the Lord did not let me run away from Him. He yelled and YELLED at me until I turned my life down enough to listen.

Ok, now about this amazing thing. I was upset one day because I have a hard time forgiving myself for the things I did. Anyway, for some reason we were reading Isaiah in church, and I decided to read on my own for some reason. I was praying through communion about getting help to forgive myself, and here is what I got:

For your Maker is your husband— the LORD Almighty is his name— the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth.
6 The LORD will call you back as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit— a wife who married young, only to be rejected," says your God.
7 "For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back.
8 In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you," says the LORD your Redeemer.
9 "To me this is like the days of Noah, when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again cover the earth. So now I have sworn not to be angry with you, never to rebuke you again.
10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you.

Ok, so not exactly talking about a person here, however, it was just what I needed to hear at that point in time. It was a verse in Isaiah ALSO about Zion that I received when I was praying about going back to Alley. Anyway, I just love when I get answered prayers that I can HEAR.

Whether that made sense to anyone but me, I don't know, nor care. I just wanted to document it somewhere so I wouldn't forget...and maybe my words are meant for someone else to see. There is no such thing as coincidence nor "accidents." God divinely orchestrates EVERYTHING, whether you want to believe it or not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mario Torres said...

King Solomon wrote this scripture in Song of Solomon 2:2..."As a lily among thorns."

A lily is a fragrant flower that our Lord Jesus Christ reminds us to consider in Matthew 6:28,29 even as He mentions Solomon in the same breath..."And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these."

Historically Solomon wore a crown with lilies,even as he built the two pillars at the entrance of his temple with lilies as their crown. (1 Kings 7:22)

Whenever we honor God, even as Solomon honored the Lord, we are like a crown of lilies.

Whenever we dishonor God, as a sinner does, we become a crown of thorns.

As a lily among thorns is my beloved,says the Word of God, and Jesus Christ is seeking those who will honor Him to be that lily among thorns.

5:14 PM  
Blogger PLEASE Save and Protect Our Children - PLEASE! said...

Great blog entry - could you read my blog for just a minute. It's about Bill 1738 - very important - thanks. Have a great day!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home